Evergreen Christian School has been walking with families to develop students into amazing world-changers for more than 40 years. Our students don’t just move on to high school – they go on to excel in high school and beyond.
Our staff is highly skilled with many having more than 20 years experience teaching. We have a strong culture of academics and a vibrant spiritual life. Our staff innovates for amazing results, and our principal is dedicated to teaching each child to know and love God.
We strive for excellence in all that we do. And, just as Samuel continued to grow in stature and favor with God and man (1 Samuel 2:26), we have the opportunity to see students grow in the same manner. The following events and programs help our students learn, grow, and stretch themselves to achieve things they may have never even dreamed possible.
· Competing against other schools throughout the state to challenge their skills at events such as the Spelling Bee, National Geography Bee, Fine Arts Festival, Math Olympics, and more
· Attending weekly chapels and devotion time with amazing worship and key messages that are age-appropriate to your student’s grade level
· Enrolling in enrichment programs for higher level learners
· Using a state-of-the-art technology lab teaching general technology as well as typing and coding
· Attending an outdoor education field trip in 5th grade and an overnight field trip to Mt. St. Helens in 6th grade
· Opportunity to travel to Washington D.C. and Guatemala.