Evergreen Christian School has been walking with families to develop students into amazing world-changers for more than 45 years. Our students don’t just move on to high school – they go on to excel in high school and beyond.
Our staff is highly skilled with many having more than 20 years experience teaching. We have a strong culture of academics and a vibrant spiritual life. Our staff innovates for amazing results, and our principal is dedicated to teaching each child to know and love God.
We strive for excellence in all that we do. And, just as Samuel continued to grow in stature and favor with God and man (1 Samuel 2:26), we have the opportunity to see students grow in the same manner to become better followers of Christ.
In all we do we focus on excellence in education. We also offer the following events and programs help our students learn, grow, and stretch themselves to achieve things they may have never even dreamed possible.
· Competing against other schools throughout the state to challenge their skills at events such as the Spelling Bee, National Geography Bee, Fine Arts Festival, Math Olympics, and more
· Attending weekly chapels and devotion time with amazing worship and key messages that are age-appropriate to your student’s grade level to create new and better followers of Christ
· Enrolling in enrichment programs for higher level learners
· Using a state-of-the-art technology lab to teach general technology including typing and coding
· Attending an outdoor education field trip in 5th grade and an overnight field trip to Mt. St. Helens in 6th grade
· Opportunities to travel to Washington D.C. and, oftentimes, to Guatemala
Each year we prayerfully consider and seek a theme to guide our school for the year. This year’s theme is SERVE. We seek to help students understand what this means and how they can contribute to our community in large and small ways.