Thank you for considering Evergreen Christian School for your student’s education. We realize choosing a Christian education for your student can be a sacrifice and is an important decision for your family. We welcome any questions you may have, and we are happy to give you a tour and share our school with you.
If you are ready to enroll, here are the steps you would need to complete.
**Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year is currently open. Space is limited.**
- To apply, complete the application here.
- Email your application to the Registrar, Debbie Higginbotham, with the following documents attached.
Kindergarten: birth certificate; completed immunization form
K-8th grade: completed immunization form; a copy of student's most recent transcripts; a copy of student's last SAT, WASL, or other achievement test.
- All of your questions about ECS will be answered during your parent interview with the Principal. You will be contacted to schedule this interview.
- Following the interview, you will be notified of acceptance.
- Once you are notified, the Registrar will contact you and request a check for payment of the registration fee. This fee "holds your child's spot" in the class and is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Once enrolled through payment of the registration fee, you will receive further applicable school information.
Please email our Registrar, Debbie Higginbotham.
Evergreen Christian School, a ministry of Evergreen Christian Community, does not discriminate in the admission of students based on race, color, gender, or national origin as required by federal and state laws (to the extent applicable to the School). The School complies with all federal and state disability laws as applicable to the School. The School reserves the right to select and dismiss students on the basis of the student’s academic performance and the student and his or her family’s spiritual commitment, commitment to the Biblical mission, purposes and standards of the School, and other considerations including a willingness to cooperate with School administration.