See below for instructions on adding the ECS Calendar to your mobile device!
Adding ECS Events Calendar to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:
1. Click your iPhone Settings icon.
2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars from the list.
3. Select Add Account.
4. Select Other.
5. Select Add Subscribed Calendar at the bottom of the list.
6. Enter the the following link in the server field.
7. Click Next in the top right hand corner of the screen.
8. The URL will be verified, and your subscription information will display.
9. Click Save.
Adding ECS Events Calendar to an Android Device:
1. Log in to your Google Calendar account on a computer.
2. On the left side, click the arrow to the right of Other Calendars and select Add by URL.
3. Enter the following URL in the window that pops up: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/ecconline.cc_kqg3l58vmqktnmkgu33q4a93jc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
4. Click Add Calendar.
5. On your Android Device, launch your Calendar app.
6. Tap the 3 dots in the top right corner and select Accounts.
7. Navigate to your Google address and select the 3 dots next to your name.
8. On the window that pops up, you should see the ECS Events Calendar available to be synced. Tap the checkbox next to it and hit Save.
Note: If the ECS Events calendar does not immediately appear, it is because your accounts haven't synced with your phone yet. Depending on your settings, this could take a few minutes to happen.